The Sanford School Department is still looking for custodial substitutes to cover temporary 40 hour/week 2nd shift COVID-19 positions at $17/hour, temporary 30 hour/week daytime COVID-19 positions at $16.50/hour and occasional custodial absences (various locations and hours) at $17/hour.
The School Department will provide a pre-employment physical and the information needed to obtain fingerprinting authorization to qualified applicants.
Job Requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Current Maine CHRC (fingerprinting) or ability to obtain
- Previous custodial experience preferred, including knowledge and handling of required materials, supplies and equipment
- Experience in a school setting helpful
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to interact successfully with all ages
- Dependable and honest
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility in responding to the changing needs of the district (hours, locations, duties, etc.)
To apply, go to https://www.schoolspring.com or call the Superintendent's Office (207 324 2810) for a paper application.