I. Clear and Effective Communicator
- The student uses oral, written, visual, artistic, and technological modes of expression to clearly and effectively communicate his/her ideas, beliefs, and understandings.
- The student can read, listen to, interpret and evaluate messages from various media sources.
II. Self-Directed Learner
- The student has explored and created both career and educational plans that reflect personal goals, interests, and abilities.
- The student has developed a variety of research skills and demonstrated a capacity for independent study.
III. Creative and Practical Problem Solver
- The student has observed situations objectively, been able to define problems clearly and accurately.
- The student has framed questions and designed data collection and analysis strategies from all disciplines to answer those questions.
- The student has identified patterns, trends, and relationships that apply to solutions to problems.
- The student has generated a variety of solutions, built a case for the best response, and evaluated critically its effectiveness of this response.
IV. Responsible Citizen
- The student has demonstrated responsibility and an awareness of others by participating in the required number of community service activities.
- The student has accepted responsibility for personal decisions and actions.
- The student has demonstrated an understanding of wellness in order to make lifelong decisions about his/her physical, mental, emotional, and social health.
- The student has recognized and respected the diverse nature of society.
V. Collaborative and Quality Worker
- The student has demonstrated personal reliability, flexibility, work ethic, and regard for quality.
- The student has practiced teamwork and collaboration in academic and/or co-curricular settings.
VI. Informed Thinker
- The student has demonstrated his/her understanding and knowledge of Computer Literacy/Technology, English Language Arts, Visual and Performing Arts, Health and Physical Education, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Career Preparation.
- The student has applied his/her knowledge and skills in and across the core curriculum and electives.