TUESDAY, JANUARY 29TH
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
TODAY IS A WHITE/B DAY
- Today is a 7th grade band and lesson day. Group Four lessons meet today. 7th & 8th grade festival band students will practice today and Thursday from 2 to 3:30. There is no Jazz Band this week.
- Today is a 6th grade lesson day. LC 6 trumpets are at 7:50. LC 6 clarinets at 8:35 and LC 6 flutes at 10:10.
- Today is a 6th grade chorus day and an 8th grade chorus day.
- Art Club will meet today from 2-3:15
- Attention Wrestlers!!! There will be an informational meeting with Coach Paul Rivard today from 2:05-2:30 in Room #26 (the health room in the gym). If you are interested in wrestling this year, please make arrangements to attend this meeting.
- Cooking Club will take place this Thursday. Sign ups are in the library. Tacos will be on the menu!
- Student Council will meet from 2-3 on Thursday in the guidance office.
- Want to win some cash? Can you sing? Breakdance? Do some magic tricks? Or maybe you think you'd make a good stand up comedian? Later this week, sign ups for the Sanford's Got Talent 2019 talent show will begin! You can perform as an individual or as a group! Auditions will be taking place mid February, before February break and the talent show will be held in the beginning of March.
- The Sanford STEAM team will be meeting in the library starting on February 5th and continuing every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 - 3:30. We will have access to two 3D printers, Lego Robotics, cameras, electronics, and more. There will be posters around the building with information and a link to a sign up or see Mrs. Williams for more information.
- After school bowling begins February 7th. Registrations are now being accepted at the Bowl-A-Rama. This program is not sponsored by the Sanford School Department.