The Sanford School Department is looking for custodial substitutes to cover occasional custodial absences (various locations and hours).
The rate of pay is $17.00 per hour . The School Department will provide a pre-employment physical and the information needed to obtain fingerprinting authorization to qualified applicants.
Job Requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Current Maine CHRC (fingerprinting) or ability to obtain
- Previous custodial experience preferred, including knowledge and handling of required materials, supplies and equipment
- Experience in a school setting helpful
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to interact successfully with all ages
- Dependable and honest
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility in responding to the changing needs of the district (hours, locations, duties, etc.)
To apply, go to https://www.schoolspring.com/jobs/job.cfm?jid=3359443 or call the Superintendent's Office (207 324 2810) for a paper application.